Choices exists to educate, support and empower women and men in our community. Since 1985, we have been dedicated to providing a safe, confidential place where women and men can receive accurate information, medical services and practical help without judgment or bias.
Click here to find out what others are saying about Choices!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, sexual preference, or other arbitrary circumstances
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients will always receive honest and straight-forward answers.
- Client information is held in strict confidence.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, abortion risks and procedures, adoption information, parenting education, lifestyle issues, sexual health and STDS and any other related concerns.
- All of our professional staff, nurses and volunteers receive extensive and ongoing training to best meet our clients' needs.
Call us at 423-892-0803 or send us a message to make your appointment today. Walk-ins are also welcome. All calls and messages received after hours will be contacted first thing on the next business day.