TAKE THE QUIZ
How many sexual partners (oral, anal or vaginal) have you had?
What is your exposure? Check all that apply.
- Kissing/touching above the neck
- Kissing/touching above the waist
- Grinding or touching with clothes on
- Touching of bare genitals without penetration
- Sex (oral, anal, vaginal) with a condom
- Sex (oral, anal, vaginal) without a condom
- Sex with only one partner
- Sex with multiple partners
- Sex with an infected partner or unknown sexual history with a condom
- Sex with an infected partner or unknown sexual history without a condom
- Do you use recreational drugs?
- Have you ever injected yourself with a needle not prescribed by a medical professional?
- Have you ever been forced to have sex against your will?
Do you feel any of the following symptoms? Check any that may apply.
- Itching or unusual pain in privates
- Sores or bumps
- Widespread rash
- Abnormal discharge or burning during urination
- Bleeding after sex (female)
- Daily lower abdominal pain, not during period (female)
- Testicular pain (male)
If you have answered yes to any of the questions 4-13 and think you may be pregnant, make an appointment right away. STDs/STIs must be treated during pregnancy.