Dating and relationships can be tough enough and an unintended pregnancy or even a pregnancy scare can complicate things even more. Choices provides a safe, confidential place for you to talk about sex or dating issues or changes in your relationships.
You might have questions or issues like:
- We're in a serious relationship but just found out we're pregnant, should we get married?
- I had an abortion because he wanted me to but then our relationship fell apart.
- Will living together make things better?
- I just found out I'm pregnant but I don't want the father involved. What are my options?
- We recently thought we were pregnant and now our whole relationship is different.
- I was ready to be a parent but she wants an abortion, what do I do?
- We just found out we're pregnant and decided to parent but don't know where to start.
- What are the signs of a controlling or abusive relationship?
- I recently thought I was pregnant and now am uncertain about continuing a sexual relationship.
We're here for you. Send us a message or call us at 423-892-0803 to make an appointment.
Are you or a friend in a controlling relationship? Click here to learn more about dating violence awareness.