If you are considering abortion, Choices is here to provide you with free services and resources to help you make an informed decision for you and your body. There are different abortion pills and procedures depending on how far along you are in this pregnancy. Each type of abortion has medical risks and side effects.
Before scheduling an abortion appointment you will need to know the following:
- How far along you are in the pregnancy
- If the pregnancy normal and if you at risk for a natural miscarriage or tubal pregnancy
- If you have an STD or STI
- If you have had any previous pregnancies, abortions or miscarriages
Our qualified staff and medical personnel is here to help answer questions such as:
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- What are some of the short-term and long-term risks?
- What is the abortion pill?
- What types of surgical abortions are there?
- What will it cost?
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your abortion options. Before making any decision, you will need to first know if you are really pregnant. An ultrasound exam is the most reliable way to confirm a possible pregnancy.
It is extremely important to rule out a tubal pregnancy. If you meet the criteria, you are eligible for an ultrasound at no cost.
Send us a message or call us at (423) 892-0803 to make your appointment. Walk-ins are welcome.
**Choices does not perform or refer for abortions.**